Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
1. Be responsible for PD consumable products’ portfolio management
2. Support marketing manager to develop marketing strategy and detail plans to achieve business objectives
3. Work with internal and external teams to develop marketing plan to increase ‘Medcomp’ (a PD catheter brand) product penetration by promoting Seldinger technique (an PD catheter insertion operation technique)
4. Work closely with internal teams to ensure product supplier and support sales on brand differentiation to win product tender and maintain brand market share
5. Marketing information and sales data analysis and reporting, proactively collect and analyze market information and key stake holders’ insight to develop customer centric marketing plan
1. Bachelor degree and above, major in clinical medicine is preferred
2. Above 5 years working experience in multinational company, medical company working experience is preferred
3. Good in interpersonal skill and communication
4. Good in English (both oral & written)
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.