Req #: 180004JC_en
Location: Old Toongabbie, NSW AU
Job Category: Purchasing
Date Posted: 2/20/2018 5:09:13 PM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Baxter Healthcare is a leading manufacturer and supplier of healthcare products and services within the Australasian region. We are a fast-paced technology driven organisation that strives for excellence in all areas of operations. Currently, we are seeking Procurement Officer to join our Procurement & Supply Team based in Old Toongabbie on a 12-month fixed -term contract.
What You’ll Be Doing
The primary function of this role is to provide support and technical ‘know how’ to both internal and external customers, and ensuring maximum value is gained from all sourcing activities outlined in the Procurement Management Office’s (PMO). Facilitate and enhance spend analytics for all ANZ Procurement & Supply Management (PSM) through critical business reporting; The successful applicant will be responsible for the following categories:
• Review and ownership of Corporate Compliance to Travel & Expenses (T&E) Policy, Perform Request for Proposals (RFP), Negotiate Terms & Conditions
• Perform portfolio analysis and implementation of key supplier agreements for all marketing spend services.
• ANZ Telecommunications supplier management
• Perform analysis of Print and Multifunction agreements and implement supplier and device management strategies.
• iContracts maintenance and all FM QA related agreements
• Some key Direct category tenders (Key raw materials, Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO), Capex)
QualificationsTo be considered for this role you must have the following:
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• Tertiary qualification in related field
• Basic knowledge of the procurement Processes
• Sound financial skills.
• A solid understanding of accounting and standard costing principles
• Strong contracts skills with emphasis in contract law
• High level of analytical skills, including database, Excel and business planning and financial analysis
• A willingness and ability to consistently provide quality, friendly service to employee customers
• A proactive approach to work and assisting others
• A flexible attitude to adapting to new and varied work requests (e.g occasional travel)
• Good communication skills, written and verbal, including a good telephone manner
• Ability to manage projects to a deadline
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.