Spec, Project Management
Req #: 180002VE_en
Location: Guadalajara, JAL MX
Job Category: Information Technology
Date Posted: 2/20/2018 11:59:13 AM
Demonstrate solid technical knowledge, demonstrate business acumen, require limited direction, possess strong knowledge of project development processes and/or SDLC, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities may evolve as the organizational strategy evolves. Candidates must be able to excel in ambiguity and be responsible for the following:
1) Manage project deliverables including technical solution, implementation, support, and quality. Understand and participate in multiple phases of project implementations..
2) Collaborate with Portfolio teams, Application Owners, Enterprise Architecture, and various EIS teams to prioritize work and schedules.
3) Review project team deliverables to ensure quality (design walk-through, test results, etc.) and adherence to standards/regulatory requirements.
4) Interact with customers to understand their business and to anticipate needs based on business and technical knowledge. Educate and influence others including project sponsors, other project managers, and project team resources.
6) Work closely with infrastructure service owners and application project managers to create a consistent and effective engagement methodology between EIS and Portfolio IT teams.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Project Management Certification preferred.
Years of Experience :
10+ years of systems experience including 3+ years of project leadership
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.