Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Position will work hand in hand with the Sr Director Marketing and the ARGON integration team as the US marketing point person for the development and execution of both strategic and tactical plans related to the acquisition.
- Execute day-to-day operational performance of specific products in assigned product lines and market segments (ARGON).
- Develop simple strategic and tactical execution for the ARGON integration.
- Build fundamental business models that will be used for business forecasting.
- Write promotional pieces for targeted audience.
- Develop creative approaches and communication plans regarding product line rationalization.
- Strong results orientation and analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Skills in market research, pricing and reimbursement, customer advocacy development, creative product/program development, messaging and branding.
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters degree preferred with three to five years experience in marketing; health-care medical device company experience is a benefit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.