The role of Planner II is to meet business objectives through the development of intelligence driven production schedules of our internal manufacturing facility located in Mountain Home Arkansas. This role will drive interdepartmental collaboration to achieve plant efficiency targets, inventory targets and customer fulfillment targets.
- Advance Excel skills and systems knowledge required.
- Analytical, problem solving and systems understanding required.
- Ability to think systematically with proven problem solving.
- Strong interdepartmental communication, presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS in Operations/Logistics or similar degree; strongly preferred.
- 2-5 years related experience.
- APICS certification preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.