Prinicipal Software Engineer - Automation - Infusion Pumps
Req #: 180000QL_en
Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Category: Research and Development
Date Posted: 2/15/2018 2:49:20 AM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
- As a Principal Software Design Engineer in Test, you will design, develop, execute and maintain automation test frameworks, tools and test cases that can validate overall quality & scalability of our software products and ensure a high quality release to customers.
- You are expected to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable you to significantly improve product quality.
- You should have a solid in-depth knowledge of ensuring testability, creating test automation solutions for Enterprise applications as well as ensuring quality of software applications created using multitier architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, and test execution of highly complex systems.
- Ability to design and plan testing conditions, test scripts, and test data sets for driving the automation of the testing of a scalable, secure, highly available world class platforms in embedded & application space Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies
- Work with development team to develop tests and frontload quality.
- Develop test frameworks and test tools on both Enterprise as well as Web platforms.
- Work with cross functional teams to ship high quality releases.
- Ability to triage issues, Reacts well to changes, Works independently or with teams, Able to multi-task
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristics.