IT Business Systems Analyst - Clinical, Safety, Medical & Regulatory Affairs
DescriptionIT Business Systems Analyst - Clinical, Safety, Medical & Regulatory Affairs
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
• Do you have experience analyzing business processes to derive system requirements?
• Looking for a Business Systems Analyst, to partner with business and IT organizations implement global, innovative solutions
• Gather, understand and document business objectives, process flows, specifications and requirements on small/medium size projects.
• Interact w/diverse set of businesses: understand business/anticipate IT solutions based on business/technical knowledge.
• Understand data requirements and define business rules to maintain data integrity.
• Well versed in SDLC requirements
• Develop and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans.
• Assist in development of training materials.
• Work independently with limited supervision.
• Communicate status, solutions and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions or teams. Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function
|Experience, Education and Attributes|
• 5+ years’ experience in applying information systems solutions to business problems. Demonstrated experience in system testing, problem resolution, and training.
• Solid knowledge of the application development process.
• Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening).
• Solid business knowledge.
• Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
• Must be detailed oriented and able to work with in a team setting.
• Healthcare and/or Life Sciences experience is a plus/not required
• Bachelor's degree preferred/not required
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access
to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.