Finance Manager ANZ - Operations
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
In this key Finance role, you will report to the Director of Manufacturing Finance, EMEA and be an integral part of the Site, Operational and Finance Leadership teams. You will lead a team of manufacturing and supply chain finance experts and deliver meaningful budgets and forecasts.
Your focus will be to:
• Provide ongoing senior Finance support for Manufacturing and the major Operational areas including Supply Chain and Technical Services
• Participate as an integral member of the Operational, Senior and Finance Leadership teams to ensure Financial objectives and policies are properly articulated and communicated
• Oversee and provide Budget and Forecast support for the Manufacturing and Supply Chain functions
• Develop commercial awareness across the ANZ business and maximise profitability
• Lead a professional Finance team and provide best practice solutions to the local management team
• Approve and oversee corporate reporting and liaise with the overseas consolidation teams
• Oversee the month end and year end reporting process for Manufacturing and Supply Chain ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of all reported information
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and SOX requirements
• Participate in and provide Finance support for ad hoc on site projects
• Monitor and review talent and resource requirements in the Manufacturing and Supply Chain Finance team to ensure the best level of support is provided to the business
Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
• Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Commerce
• CA or CPA qualified
• 8 years+ post qualification experience
• Experience in manufacturing industry sector – essential
• Pharmaceutical / Healthcare / FMCG experience - preferred
• Relationship Building & Stakeholder Management - the ability to build strong and positive relationships with senior stakeholders
• Business / Commercial acumen – ability to use information about organisational climate and key individuals to accomplish legitimate organisation goals
• Executive level interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
• Planning and Organising - able to prioritise and develop realistic action plans and manage organisational change
• Leadership & Team Building – demonstrated ability to lead, develop and coach teams
• Ability to work autonomously with a drive and determination to succeed
Why Baxter? A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply now and let us have your CV and cover letter.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.