Mobile Member Service Rep
- Proficient in processing loans from application to close with proven sales results.
- Interview members/prospective members to identify, solicit and fulfill their present and future financial and lending needs.
- Process loan applications, close loans with loan add-on products and service member loan requests.
- Conduct all member service transactions.
- Build and maintain favorable member relations/relationships.
- Comply with internal and external regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the achievement of individual referrals and service goals.
- Successfully complete all required registrations or certifications as needed
- Travelling across multiple branches.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Financial Institution, cash handling, and/or retail sales is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently represent one’s self, and the credit union, in a positive and professional manner at branch and outside business development events.
- Ability to multi-task, and to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to travel (approximately 35% travel will be required). Some out-of-state travel may be required.
- Operate independently with minimal direction.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows PC skills and thorough knowledge of relevant BCU computer systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.