Lead, ARO CAN
Req #: 180002HZ_en
Location: Guadalajara, JAL MX
Job Category: Information Technology
Date Posted: 2/13/2018 5:19:15 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
- Resolver for assigned applications
- Analyze complex problems and determine to engage Level 3 support
- Documents Problem reports and Leads, participates in investigation of problem
- Participates in Mitigation/Resolutions/Implementation of bug fix for problems
- Responsible for closing Problem Reports
- weekly review of open/closed tickets/work orders
- Responsible for understanding and owning change controls for their applications
- Can be a participant in application project teams per approved Service requests
- Create and update KEDB and knowledge articles for new support information obtained
- Train fellow technical tower team members on application support
- Comply with Baxter training requirements, abide to GIT security, and related standards
- Review team deliverables to ensure quality and adherence to standards/regulatory requirements.
Good technical skills in Technologies used and experience/trained in all phases of systems development and system maintenance. Good analysis and problem solving skills. Good written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of SDLC practices and ability to apply them to system development (where applicable) or maintenance. Good team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities. Must be capable of translating business requirements into detailed technical and support requirements. Experience in JDE SCM (Order Management, Procurement, Logistics) modules, Finance (AR, AP and GL) modules and BI applications (both in development and support) is a plus.