Sr. HR Operations Analyst/Workday & Taleo
DescriptionSr. HR Operations Analyst/Workday & Taleo
Global HR Operations Support Team
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
• The Sr HR Operations Analyst is an integral member of the Global HR Operations Support team and is responsible for Workday and Taleo support.
• Provide day to day operation support of “owned” process(es) including issue resolution, process enhancements and maintenance of current documentation
• Identify potential process improvement opportunities
• Implement use of process analysis and documentation methodologies, tools and standards
• Manage all aspects of smaller-scale improvement projects, from project planning to monitoring of metrics:
Define the current situation and desired future state
Gather business requirements
Identify and proactively manage project risks
Develop and manage the project plan, logging and tracking issues, and resolving or escalating issues as appropriate
Document functional and technical specifications
Facilitate coordination between functional and technical subject matter experts as necessary
Provide status reports to key stakeholders
Document new business processes in relation to each project
Extract and analyze data to ensure accuracy of information and reporting
Coordinate testing of new/updated applications, systems, and technologies
Coordinate training on new business processes and new/updated applications, systems, and technologies
Develop communication materials and coordinate internal and external communications
Manage rollout of new processes and technologies to end users
• Provide regular updates on all projects currently being managed as well as process operational metrics
• Leverage technology appropriately to improve service levels and/or reduce costs
• Escalate issues to management as appropriate
• Workday experience required
• Solid project planning and management skills
• Excellent communication skills, including writing and presentation.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and process skills and the ability to apply these skills to project work.
• Proven business process development, implementation, process improvement and management skills.
• Consultative and collaborative style
• Customer orientation and continuous improvement focus
• Strong background related to:
o HRIS/Talent implementations or SaaS
o Efficient and effective problem resolution skills
o Analytical skills & decision-making
o Cultural awareness & global applications
o Technology application
Education and Experience
• 3-5 years of previous project management and/or HR experience required.
• Bachelor's degree in HR or related business discipline required or country equivalent.
• 3-5 years of operations, communications or HR related experience
• Understanding of HR operating environments, and applicable policies and procedures on a global basis
• Project management and consulting experience
• Experience with Workday or equivalent ERP system required
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Project Management Applications
• Strong communications skills - oral and written
• Exposure to global HR operating environment
• Experience with SharePoint
• Experience with Taleo
• 2nd language skills
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.