Production Tech I
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
1. Assist supervisor in daily production activity to meet desired production output and achieve good product quality.
2. Carry out efficient machine trouble-shooting/ repair and critical equipment breakdown maintenance and ensure maximum machine uptime.
3. Perform highest quality maintenance work in accordance to written procedures/ systems, spare parts control and management.
4. Participate in other assigned task force to drive for continuous process improvement.
5. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
Do you have what takes to build a career here? [Qualifications]
Education: * NITEC (NTC)/ Diploma or equivalent
Skill Set and/or
Experience: * NITEC (NTC) with at least 2 years or Fresh Diploma holder * Knowledge in trouble shooting skills in mechanical, electrical or control engineering * Knowledge in PLC is advantage. * Able to interpret mechanical, electrical or control drawings/ circuitries and computer literacy preferred * For Gamma operation:- a) Registered with CRP and passed Gamma Certification preferred b) Qualified to operate irradiator preferred
Why Baxter (Who we are)
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Call to Action
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.