Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrades to the building and grounds.
- Support the facilities department to perform preventative maintenance activities.
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrades to the building and grounds as required to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Perform electrical (120V, 208V) and HVAC work.
- Provide support to ensure pest control and building security requirements are maintained.
- Performed assigned preventive maintenance tasks as scheduled to ensure reliability of equipment and compliance with specifications
- Perform support and maintenance of the plant critical systems (HVAC, Compressed Air, Water) to ensure efficient operation and compliance with specifications.
- Support production and maintenance technicians as required to maintain plant manufacturing operation activities.
- Ensure compliance with EHS requirements.
Qualifications for this role
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- knowledge of Maximo software preferred.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required. 3-5 years of mechanical systems repair is desired.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.