Field Technical Service
Req #: 1800018V_en
Location: Soeborg, DK
Job Category: Technical Services
Date Posted: 2/9/2018 2:39:17 AM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
We are now looking for a Field Technician that are going to be responsible to perform service activity on medical devices supplied by Baxter in Denmark and Sweden and urgent support cases in other Nordic countries.The person will also be responsible for planning service and acute work within Denmark and be acting as supervisor at sites were installation work is ongoing. Support sales activities on products within geographical area of responsibilities is also a part of the job. Important parts of the job is to:
- Install, check out, operate, maintain, water and dialysis treatment equipment within time requirements established by service management
- Plan yearly service together with customer
- Provide preventative maintenance in accordance with published procedures. Keep performance and maintenance records on the equipment.
- Provide guidance and training to customer personnel in establishing operation, maintenance, inspection procedures, and techniques.
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action.
Skills and personal qualities
- Basic knowledge of water treatment and reverse osmosis technique
- Basic knowledge for electricity, mechanical and hydraulics
- Customer service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot on industrial devices
- Flexibility - working hours may occasionally include night and weekend work
- Communication ability
- English skills
- MS Office skills
- Driving license
- Technical degree from upper secondary school (preferably medical instrumentation or electro-mechanics) or equivalent experience
- Working experience 2-3 years
For more information contact Talent acquisition partner Mikael Blomberg at Mikael_blomberg@baxter.com or 0046 (0) 701684825.