Sr. Marketing Manager - Global IV Access
Baxter International Inc. provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; biosurgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s 50,000 employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
This role of Sr. Marketing Manager, Access Products is aligned to Baxter.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Marketing Manager include the following:
· Identify unmet customer needs and develop portfolio strategies for the Medication Delivery vascular access portfolio (sets and needlefree connectors)
· Gather secondary research and execute primary qualitative and quantitative market research to inform the global strategic plan, the Medication Delivery strategy and new product development activities
· Lead new product activities as a key member of the development core team
· Make recommendations regarding initiatives for existing products to improve profitability, clinical value and sustainability of the Access portfolio
· Lead creation of global branding for the Access portfolio, to include brand image, values, tracking and architecture for the portfolio to use for global marketing collateral for sets and connectors
· Drive execution of the pump sets roadmap
· Build relationships and work closely with the regional marketing teams to ensure alignment with global strategies
· Develop and own the global marketing plan
· Partner with the region, R&D, program management and other global team members to influence the product development cycle
· Complete complex financial analysis
· Participate in the competitive intelligence process, using competitive data to inform strategy
· Ability to understand market trends, financial data, and customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Create strategies and plans using complex data sets
· Skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, messaging, branding, and creative product/program development strongly preferred
· Solid business acumen and project management required
· Strong results orientation
· Ability to influence and motivate others across an organization
· Clear, concise and compelling communicator/presenter to customers, peers and senior leaders
· Skilled in presenting complex problems/data in a clear, easy to understand manner
· Bachelor's degree required with five or more years of experience in marketing; Master's degree preferred
· Previous healthcare and international marketing experience strongly preferred
· Healthcare/medical device industry experience is a benefit
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.