Business Operations Analyst – Claris Contracts
Summary – Responsible for regional and direct customer GPI & IVS agreements, including courtesy verbal pricing, establish pricing and accruals, complete payment analytics, responsible for analyzing pricing, price increase and expiration initiatives and pricing issues & any ad-hoc analysis.
•DLSS/Claris integration operational activities, Contracts, Pricing & Payments
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - The incumbent will perform other duties as assigned.
· Integration from DLSS to Baxter of Claris Products
· Support all new products to be launched for GPI contracts
· Manages the completion of all GPO’s RFP’s through coordination with all internal applicable parties.
· Implementation & Management of pricing tiers and accruals, Complete complex payments analytics.
· Responsible for analyzing pricing, price increase initiatives and pricing issues and any ad-hoc analysis.
· Failure to Supply for the GPI contracts.
· Develop/Updates all templates for contract standardization, new marketing programs & integrations.
· Participate in Business Operations projects as necessary
· Participate in process innovation to develop/identify procedural gaps, drive for improvements, efficiencies, achieve results and enhance customer relationships.
· Demonstrate compliance with internal procedures, processes and values.
· Work closely with Managers and Directors to further develop skills within areas of responsibilities.
· Advanced detailed understanding of profit levers and financial impact to better understand business profit drivers.
· Dedicated support to specific Sales Management team in the formulation of customer strategies and tactics.
· Present to various groups on profit analysis processes, guidelines and results.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Attention to detail is essential.
· Strong organization skills.
· Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
· Demonstrates ownership for achieving timely and accurate results.
· Strong working knowledge of Excel, Access, Microsoft Word and Database Management Tools.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.