Member Operations Specialist
Provides a mix of general office and operational functions that run the department. Responsibilities may vary by department or function.
1. Take ownership of assigned operational function, and ensure all related work is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
2. Aids in the coordination of events and activities.
3. Produces standard and specific reports as requested.
4. Maintains and updates policies, statistics and general information.
5. May provide operational support as needed.
6. Performs trouble shooting and research for operations.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Some college coursework preferred.
• Minimum of 2 + years of experience.
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook.
• Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
• Must be able to prioritize work and handle multiple activities.
• Should be able to identify errors or faults in process, recommend, and implement solutions.
• Must be self directed and motivated to complete repetitive tasks.
• Sensitivity to confidential information is required.
• Exposure to one or more operational activities, including: check processing, account reconciliation, ACH, wire transfers, IRAs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.