Manager - Transportation
- Job requires 15%-25% Travel
- Leads one or multiple functions in Supply Chain operations to ensure that customers receive the best possible service at the most effective cost. Directly manages the private fleet in the region to ensure customer requirements are met in an efficient and cost effective manner. Develop and lead programs to improve supply chain operations.
- Act as liaison between customers, distribution, internal Supply Chain, sales, marketing, field service, accounting, and external vendors to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- Accountable for employee and operational compliance with established internal policies and practices, as well as divisional, state and federal healthcare regulatory requirements including but not limited EH&S, OSHA, FDA, EPA, and DOT.
- Develops the function's budgets, key imperatives, and strategic plans. Evaluates various alternatives and makes the decision to ensure the business and customer needs are met.
- Accountable for overseeing functional talent management objectives are met. Manage staffing requirements including resource planning and analysis. Will be actively involved in recruiting, selection, and staffing of teams. Additionally, sets the functional key performance indicators and the overall functional performance objectives. Handles and supports all escalated HR issues, worker’s compensation, and legal matters.
- Develop and administer operating budget for areas of responsibility. Responsible for all accounts payable activities and invoice processing for regional activity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.