Manager, Contact Center Operations/Technical Services
||Manager, Contact Center Operations/Technical Services|
DoseEdge Pharmacy Workflow Manager
Round Lake, IL or Virtual/Work From Home (US)
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
About Baxter’s DoseEdge Pharmacy Workflow Manager
DoseEdge is an innovative software solution that seamlessly integrates with pharmacy information systems (PIS). In full support of ISMP Best Practices our system includes barcode scanners, cameras and gravimetric devices that measure final dose weight to automate the process of routing, inspecting, tracking, and reporting on intravenous (IV) or oral liquid medication doses. DoseEdge is the leading IV workflow system and the ONLY IV workflow system that can process all five major dose types, including: • Intravenous • Chemotherapy • Oral liquids • Parenteral Nutrition • Premixed solutions including Frozen Premix
• Manages the day-to-day operation of DoseEdge IV Workflow Manager Software customer-facing operations.
• Participates in developing, interpreting and implementing policies and procedures for the organization. Develops and trains staff managing Technical Service employees and Business Analysts supporting customer software upgrades and server migrations.
• Manages DoseEdge customers’ satisfaction, issue escalation, cross functional issue investigations, communication with customers, and issue resolution.
• Responsible for managing contact center operations including monitoring contact center KPIs and providing updates to management, customer interaction quality monitoring, contact center agent coaching and feedback, and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Oversee one or more functions in the operations department to ensure that customers receive the best possible service available.
• Designated department subject matter expert; supports overall skill development, orientation and onboarding requirements; considered a go-to resource for managing DoseEdge customers complex issue resolution planning, investigation and coordinates communication status updates with the customer in a timely manner.
• Act as liaison between customers, technical support, hardware vendor, software engineering, sales, marketing, and implementation to resolve status, installation, project mapping, issue resolution, and billing inquires.
• Ensures employee conformance to established policies and practices by providing timely training.
• Interfaces with other functional groups to resolve product complaints and overall product reliability issues.
• Required to interface and interact effectively with Baxter employees, pharmacy personnel and IT professionals
• Participates in scheduling approval, staff resourcing, and issue escalation for customer upgrades/server migrations. Works nights and weekends (at times) to support after-hour upgrades with the project lead and assigned technician(s).
• Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
• Customer orientation, teamwork skills and the ability to actively commit to support and participate in continuous improvement activities are necessary for success in this position.
• Must also be results driven and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must react quickly and accurately and remain calm under pressure.
• May be required to work evening, weekends, and holidays to support after hour updates and server migrations.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 - 5 years’ supervisory experience in a customer facing department.
• Contact Center and Customer facing experience desired.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.