Sr. Marketing Manager
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
1. Lead program development activities.
2. Identify unmet customer needs and cost-effective products in assigned product lines and market segments.
3. Responsible for creating a portfolio of products, as well as defining the positioning strategies for those markets/products.
4. Influence the product development cycle to include working closely with medical affairs, GAPP, quality, regulatory, and sales.
5. Complete complex financial analysis.
6.Participate in the competitive intelligence process.
1. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
2. Ability to understand market trends, financial data, and customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data. Skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, messaging, branding, and creative product/program development. Solid business acumen and project management. Strong results orientation.
3. Include the education and experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
4. BS/BA required with five to eight years experience in marketing, MBA strongly preferred. Healthcare/pharma industry experience is a benefit.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.