Account Manager (OPAT)
Account Manager – Sales of OPAT Services
Responsible for managing a portfolio of Baxter Products and Services within OPAT (Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy). Accountable for delivering on sales and profit targets, as well as providing a high level of support and service to our NHS and Private Healthcare customers.
- Presenting clinical, financial and value based solutions to key decision makers within the Healthcare sector
- Train and educate Healthcare professionals on the safe, appropriate and effective use of Baxter Products to ensure optimum patient outcomes.
- Develop, implement and review territory business plans that are aligned to a National strategy, as well as the ability to identify and act upon local opportunities
- Portfolio sell to maximise growth opportunities and position appropriate clinical choice for our customers
- Developing collaborative relationships to defend existing business base, via customer support, service and differentiating solutions clinically and financially versus the competition.
- Developing effective relationship with Evolving Health Account Manager(s) and Market Access team
- Thorough understanding and ability to apply NHS’ initiatives into the selling process (i.e. STPs, Lod Carter’s Review, 5 Year Forward View etc.)
- Individual and group selling skills, as well effectively navigating a variety of customer types through the sales cycle.
- Ability to negotiate consistent and transparent pricing to secure long term profitable and sustainable sales/market presence.
- Sales data and market analyses to inform activity and ensure a focused and results driven return on time.
- Contribute to the tender management process, including pre-tender focused activity, tender submission and post-tender follow up.
- Regular interaction with local and National team/peer group to continually drive a culture of collaboration, support and sharing best practice.
- Flexible mindset to thrive in a constantly changing external environment, as well as adapting to evolving internal business priorities.
- The use of CRM system to support planning, sequential selling and territory analyses.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree level qualification or relevant Clinical background
- Able to demonstrate experience working in or around the Healthcare Sector
- Strong sales background or able to demonstrate high level of knowledge aligned to relevant therapy area (desirable)