Supply Chain Optimization Analyst
Support the development and use of advanced analytical tools to drive decision making across the end-to-end supply chain. Coordinate across multiple functions and stakeholders to gather and update key inputs to existing supply chain models. Responsible for the proposal, design and development of new supply chain models using LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru. Train end users to independently execute basic models and provide project specific support on solving more complex optimization models.
Participate in and contribute to large and complex projects to develop tools and organization capabilities to support a data driven supply chain. Own assigned tasks and resolve general problems with minimal guidance. Act as subject matter expert and train others to use core data tools.
1) Provide input into high level network optimization development roadmap
2) Design, develop and test new Alteryx workflows and LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru optimization models which expand functionality of Baxter’s analytical capabilities
3) Create and update Tableau visualizations to support visualization and analysis of supply chain optimization outputs
4) Conduct end user training for Operations Strategy team to enable them to run simple network optimizations and visualize output in Tableau
5) Build and validate network models, optimize scenarios and assist in analysis of output to answer complex supply chain questions
Coordinate across multiple functions and stakeholders to collect, validate and prepare data on annual basis to refresh network optimization models
Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams. Capable of working independently and applying good problem-solving techniques to accomplish discrete tasks. Experience in or knowledge of supply chain planning and design. Some knowledge of the principles of optimization and how optimization is performed using software packages. Strong data science background, specifically in linear optimization, data analysis and data visualization. Experience with LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru, Alteryx and Tableau tools preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.