Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Review individual complaints and associated service data to determine risk level and complete investigation into the “As Determined” problem and cause coding for each complaint.
- Utilize Excel and Minitab to compile and create trending information for input into the sustaining products organization
- Analyze data from various quality inputs (including but not limited to: nonconformance, FCA, complaints, MDR, etc) to determine trends and systemic issues. Prepare and issue reports based on information analysis.
- Recommend, and/or support projects for process improvements to the quality system as approved by management.
- Support CAPA and maintenance activities for existing product lines.
- Medical device experience preferred
- Working knowledge of 21CFR820 preferred.
- Investigation/research skills
- Experience with any statistical software package (Minitab a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Science required with 2-4 yrs experience.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Science with 1-3 yrs experience
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with compliance to Standard Operation Procedures and Regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and ability to initiate and lead projects as approved by management
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and co-workers.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.