Sr Executive Assistant
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
- Create/prepare correspondence and complex presentations. Develop and maintain database/spreadsheets.
- Conduct Internet research and manage internal web site.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Coordinate schedules and assist in managing time of others.
- Input and track monthly department budget. Prepare expense reports, and manage department credit line for purchases. Apply and implement internal policies and also provide training as needed.
- Provide dedicated support to one or more professionals with exposure to confidential/sensitive information. Global interaction and exposure to senior levels of the organization and external customers.
- Involvement with project management/event coordination.
- May be responsible for timekeeping/PTO tracking and analysis.
- May manage staffing activities to include interviewing, onboarding and transfers
Advanced knowledge of computers/systems including, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and Lotus Notes. Demonstrated proficiency with Internet/Intranet applications and research. Ability to multi-task, independently manage time and be detail oriented. Excellent oral and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with internal and external high level executives. Complex project management experience preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred. Minimum 2-5 years of experience. 2 or more years Baxter experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.