Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Organize and direct activities encompassing warehousing and inventory control Assures compliance of Specifications and Procedures in the Warehouse Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for verification and receiving of Raw Material and MRO items.
- Supervise the daily operations across shifts including performance, attendance and merit evaluations.
- Coordinate issuing of Material Movements to Manufacturing Departments as Required.
- Supervise unloading and location of Raw Material Receipts.
- Supervises receipt of Production Raw Material from all Manufacturing Departments with proper documentation.
- Supervises with GMP and OSHA Regulations in the Warehouse.
- Adheres to corporate trade compliance regarding import / export.
- Assures warehouse conditions are optimal.
- Observes all company and regulatory EHS requirements.
- Observe data privacy and confidentiality rules at all time.
Qualifications for this role
Position requires knowledge in Warehouse Procedures.
Knowledge of the operation of Manual Trucks, Forklifts and other Warehouse equipment.
Ability to write and effectively, respond to detailed inquiries, and present information to groups and senior management.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts.
Ability to interpret and analyze statistical data and information.
Strong problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to supervise activities of warehouse through subordinates.
Proficient in warehouse management systems and PC environments.
Manage multiple priorities in a warehouse setting.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Natural Sciences with two to three years of experience.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.