Global Digital/Social Media Marketing Manager
The Global Digital/Social Media manager will execute on Advanced Surgery’s Global messaging strategy and related content strategy, calendar and assets in the digital, social and event channels, ensuring overall alignment of the Advanced Surgery portfolio of products. The candidate in this role will develop and execute digital content plans and assets across these channels, in partnership with the Advanced Surgery U.S. marketing, global marketing, marCom and corporate communication teams, and other internal business partners. From concept to production, distribution, measurement and optimization, assets include but are not limited to articles and blog posts, social media content, website content, video, infographics, newsletters and white papers. The Global Digital/Social Media Manager will work collaboratively to amplify this content through Baxter owned channels with the objective of positioning Advanced Surgery as a thought leader and influencer in the healthcare/surgical space.
- Maintain an exceptional understanding of our customer, what motivates them and influences the products they use.
- Develop a dynamic content/social media strategy to achieve the organization's goals by strengthening positive sentiment, brand affinity and engagement along with organically growing the audience.
- Create/manage social media campaigns, posts, and creative assets on authorized social media platforms to support the goals of the business.
- Compile program and campaign level data/results across multiple digital platforms and create monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development.
- Provide forecasting, budgeting and pacing information.
- Partner with U.S. and global marketing teams to support their efforts in monitoring all digital and social media platforms with the emphasis on brand protection and response reporting.
- Contribute to the marketing department by providing creative ideas during planning and brainstorming sessions.
- Monitor the latest trends in social media and social media marketing.
- 5 years of experience working in marketing, communications or related field required, including a minimum of 3 years focused in content marketing, social media and campaign management; Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- A strong understanding and practical experience with email automation, web development, search Engine, SEO, AdWord/Key Word placements, Data management, Mobile content management; HTML experience a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce/Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Experience working with social media analytics, specifically measurement and effectiveness of social media activities.
- Strong understanding of the Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Understand how information architecture and schematics translate into design.
- Excellent design, color and typographic skills.
- Strong influencing skills and capability to effectively articulate, present and explain design/layout/writing choices.
- Ability to produce quality work quickly, with strength in observing and managing to deadlines.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision-making.
- Versatility and agility in handling multiple projects and reprioritizations.
- Ability to organize information, prioritize, have attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation and to work independently in team environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.