Marketing Campaign Manager
The primary responsibility of this position is to support organizational KPIs via data-driven personalized marketing multi-channel campaigns. The Campaign Manager establishes cross-channel campaign strategy, define target audiences, execute email/direct mail tactics, and analyze cross channel performance. As part of the Campaign Management & Analytics team, this role consistently documents and shares outcomes for stakeholder reporting, learning agendas and best practice playbooks.
- Leads data-driven processes from campaign planning to campaign reporting across assigned business units
- Delivers campaign projects within budget
- Executes assigned targeted, email/direct mail marketing campaigns utilizing Adobe Campaign Management system to drive efficient campaign production and performance monitoring cycle
- Gathers campaign inputs from business stakeholders to complete creative briefs and develop high impact actionable target audiences
- Analyzes and summarizes cross channel campaign impact on member experience, then partners with internal business unit stakeholders to prioritize learning for future campaign execution or testing
- Coordinate vendor work for campaign creative and print fulfillment
• Bachelor’s degree with preferred emphasis in marketing, business administration/management, analytics or similar field
• At least 3 years of digital campaign (including email) management experience
• Minimum of 1 year using Adobe Campaign Manager or similar system
• Demonstrated analytical skills (including performance and ROI)
• A basic understanding of Marketing concepts and behavior-based analytics
• Demonstrated proficiency in project management software (e.g., Workzone)
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• SQL and data warehouse knowledge is a plus
• Understanding of financial industry reporting and ROI is preferred
• Experience using analytics or web tools (e.g., Google, SiteCore) is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.