Sr Financial Analyst
This position will support financial planning/forecasting and analysis for assigned BCU business units and assist with all aspects of administering plans and forecasts. The candidate should be analytical minded, intellectually curious and extremely detail oriented.
1. Work with assigned business units to construct financial plans.
2. Responsible for frequent forecast projections utilizing real time data.
3. Explain variances to plan and work with departments to help stay on track or maximize opportunities.
4. Develop, document, maintain and back test planning/forecasting models.
5. Develop and maintain management and board reports, dashboards and ad hoc reporting.
6. Assist in plan administration activities including data integration, GL maintenance and modeling/formula validation.
7. Continuously improve and streamline the planning & forecasting process.
8. Seek out and evaluate additional revenue opportunities and expense reductions/efficiency gains.
• B.S. in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent degree. CPA a plus.
• Strong communication and organizational skills; must be able to effectively interact with all levels of management.
• Ability to draw meaningful insights from large amounts of financial and non-financial data utilizing data warehouse. Minimum of basic SQL knowledge.
• 4 plus years in financial planning/forecasting & analysis or equivalent experience --financial institution and planning experience preferred.
• Strong proficiency and experience in Excel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.