Pharmacy Compounding Technician
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services.
The Pharmacy aspect of the business produce aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products including total parenteral nutrition, cytotoxics, narcotics and antibiotics medication. Join us in delivering compounding services for patient specific doses and batch compounding within a responsive, structured, team environment in our Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) registered facility in Kurralta Park, Adelaide.
- Picking and preparing raw materials.
- Aseptically compounding sterile solutions or syringes.
- Packing of finished units for each prescription order including final inspection of products.
- Labelling and dispatching of prepared products.
- Ensuring documentation is completed in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
have what it takes to build a career here?
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Enjoy routine work with a high attention to detail
- Be comfortable working within a cleanroom environment for part of your working day
- Meet our customers’ expectations regarding productivity and output
- Communicate effectively; written and verbal
- Have the flexibility to work different shifts when required
A Career That Matters
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Closing date for Applications is Friday, 23rd February 2018
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.