Business Unit Manager
- Focus on driving the sales force effectiveness initiatives. Sets stretching KPIs and objectives for the team and evaluate the performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Leads development of the strategic vision for sales training across all product lines for a Baxter business that aligns with current and future marketing and sales strategies and drives the organization toward continuous improvement and learning.
- Impact sales team member achievement of sales results through targeted training programs and initiatives.
- Work closely with BU to create the mechanisms and processes to capture, analyze and use market level data to better understand the current competitive environment; identify attractive growth opportunities and new customer targets and create value propositions to support and build competitive advantage in co-operation with marketing and sales team. Translates strategic objectives into operational plans.
- Lead key account team and drive continuous improvement of sales and bid process, sales capabilities and tools and supporting systems. Provides direction, manages and develops key account management team members.
- Contributes to sales and marketing local strategic decisions that positively influence sales growth.
- Works closely with distributor’s field managers and representatives in implementing multi-source product sales and marketing strategy. Negotiate and prepare multi-year purchasing agreements on project base within established guidelines with distributor.
- Able to demonstrate project management skills, analytical skills, commercial understanding, market awareness and sound business knowledge.
- From a healthcare environment, preferably sales and marketing with a good understanding of the NHI.
- An experienced line manager with a strong track record of successful team leadership