Group Manager, Marketing
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
1) Make decisions regarding feasibility of marketing projects based on sound financial and market analyses.
2) Deliver expected results on complex, multifaceted marketing projects.
3) Lead cross-functional teams to develop strategy and deliverables for specific product areas.
4) Assist in the integration/transfer business development projects into Baxter business.
5) Solicit market research
6) Lead the consistent communication of messages across portfolios.
7) Coordinate and lead the activities of others in developing programs.
2) Ability to develop and execute communication plans and messaging and branding campaigns. Skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, and creative product/program development. Solid strategic planning abilities and business acumen.
3) Track record in leading projects to successful completion.
4) BS/BA required with five to eight years experience in marketing, MBA strongly preferred. Health-care/pharma industry experience is a benefit.
5) Proven track record in successfully launching new products and managing projects.
6) Background in strategic planning and business development helpful.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.