Production Tech I
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist supervisor in daily production activity to meet desired production output and achieve good product quality.
2. Carry out efficient machine trouble-shooting/ repair and critical equipment breakdown maintenance and ensure maximum machine uptime.
3. Perform highest quality maintenance work in accordance to written procedures/ systems, spare parts control and management.
4. Participate in other assigned task force to drive for continuous process improvement.
5. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
* NITEC (NTC) with at least 2 years or Fresh Diploma holder
* Knowledge in trouble shooting skills in mechanical, electrical or control engineering
* Knowledge in PLC is advantage.
* Able to interpret mechanical, electrical or control drawings/ circuitries and computer literacy preferred