Sr. Marketing Manager – US Hospital Products, Pharmacy
DescriptionBaxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Seeking to hire a high energy, motivated individual to lead Baxter’s upcoming premix and injectables pharmacy portfolio launches. The role will require an individual who is comfortable with working independently, willing to make decisions and has a passion to drive results. Strong analytics, communication and collaboration skills are a must!
- Lead new and future product launches for novel, ready-to-use premix injectables within US market. Key responsibilities will be developing launch strategy, including pricing, targeting & segmenting, advancing market research, contracting, demand signal trending and creating promotional tools.
- Identify new launch market trends through a combination of leading and lagging launch indicators, sales force and customer feedback; evaluate strategy and adjust as necessary
- Support Baxter Injectables business, including driving sales growth within existing product portfolio and through new product launches.
- Identify customer-level growth opportunities, utilizing data analytics, and adjusting the strategy based on market and organizational dynamics.
- Identify unmet customer needs and collaborate with global marketing and R&D to influence the R&D pipeline.
- Support other ad-hoc initiates such as the financial planning and forecasting processes, competitive intelligence projects, pricing projects and miscellaneous customer research initiatives to support portfolio growth acceleration.
- High energy team player comfortable working with multiple functions, the desire to build strong relationships and the ability to adapt on the fly.
- Ability to work independently, willingness to make decisions and drive results
- Demonstrated experience in product management; ability to effectively position differentiated selling tools & programs via messaging, branding, creative product/portfolio program development, demand fulfillment and product pricing.
- Ability to develop and execute marketing communication, messaging and branding campaigns.
- Strong analytic capabilities and business acumen with proven ability to understand market trends, financial data, customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data.
- Customer focus – a passion to represent Voice of Customer to multiple functions in an effective and compelling fashion; a strong patient and end user orientation is critical.
- Focused on driving results; identifying barriers and developing solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.