Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
2. Continuously monitor effectiveness of external bidding data channel and work with data service vendor to make adjustment
3. Timely and periodically collect, follow up, update and deliver all-level countrywide tender information for internal stakeholders.
4. Develop and maintain overall tender database for bidding activities and their related reports, which include bidding price, documents released by government and all kinds of product and qualification related materials etc.
5. Strategic partnership with the third party of tendering agencies and tendering decision makers to further gain competitive advantage and shape tendering environment.
6. Timely follow up bidding results, provide insights, report experiences gained and key learning points after each provincial tender, and improve internal process.
7. Lead tender and sales team to follow up medicine and consumables’ bidding in various provinces.Formulate and optimize internal tendering process and support implementation in regionals.
1. Bachelor or Master Degrees in business management related subjects;
2. Minimum 5 years' related experience in tendering management, government relations, sales& marketing function in multinational medical device or pharmaceutical companies with at least 2 years in managerial position
3. Strong data analysis and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively resolve complicated issues
4. Experience of sunshine purchase and bidding operation in pharmaceutical and medical device industry is a must.
5. Strong business sense, have ability to develop, attractive, create, and persuade bid proposals.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.