SFE Consultant, Shanghai
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
Support HD/Acute business data analysis work including channel data collection; target allocation; territory alignment; incentive design and calculation as business partner manager role.
1. Be responsibility of Channel data management including TMS/IMS/Inventory data by system.
2. Be responsibility of generate and delivery HD/Acute sales analysis report to multiple department. Support distributor performance tracking with commercial team.
3. Yearly target allocation and management to Sales/Commercial team with Fin/Marketing.
4. Cooperate with Sales team to review and optimize the sales incentive policy, through simulated testing to evaluate and enhance incentive motivation.
5. Responsible for design sales incentive scheme based on the business needs and organization needs, including the business/organization of Commercial & Sales team.
6. Calculate quarterly incentive according to business data and responsible for the delivery to sales team.
7. Lead distributor data audit project with external vendors.
8. Keep improving sales operation process of Baxter HD/Acute to benchmark best practice in the industry.
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
1. Bachelor Degree and above.
2. Good command of English in both spoken and written
3. Good command of MS office software application, especially for EXCEL.
1. At least three years experiences in Data Analysis function in Consultant company or MNC Medical Device/Pharmacy company.
2. Good knowledge and working experiences for sales / sales management / market potential analysis / target setting / position optimization.
3. Good communication skill to ensure multiple department cooperation.
4. High working efficient to undertake high pressure.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.