Sr. Manager, Talent/Change Management
DescriptionSr. Manager, Talent/Change Management
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
The Sr. Manager, Talent/Change Management is responsible for developing and implementing change management strategy and plans for complex organizational change initiatives.
• Provide change management leadership and expertise for large-scale organizational change initiatives.
• Develop change and communication strategy and plans, across multiple global stakeholder groups.
• Ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of organizational initiative efforts
• Execute upon Baxter’s standardized change management approach.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage complex program(s) toward strategic and operational objectives, with a focus on employee retention/engagement and enabling sustainable change outcomes.
• Manage stakeholders, across the globe, and at all levels of the organization.
• Develop feedback mechanisms at strategic touch points to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities.
• Create measurement opportunities to assess awareness, understanding, buy-in and support of organizational changes.
• Participate on integrated change management team, ensuring identification of key interdependencies, risks and mitigating actions.
Key Experiences, Attributes & Education
• Ability to develop and implement practical change management solutions, aligned to needs of the organization.
• Demonstrated change management leadership and expertise
• Excellent client relationship management and consulting skills
• Understand business environment (financial and other)
• Possess the presence and credibility to win the trust of senior decision makers
• Ability to work in a highly matrix environment and influence stakeholders
• A Bachelor's degree or country equivalent required. An MBA or Master's degree is desirable.
• 7+ years of experience in Change Management/HR/Talent Management and demonstrated experience in program/project management.
• Experience in a change consulting environment preferred.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.