Customer Care Ops Specialist
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
As a member of the Customer Care Team, the Customer Care Operations Specialist (CCOS) will be responsible for executing and managing operational initiatives and programs to meet both business and strategic account operational requirements.
In collaboration with all internal stakeholders the Customer Care Operations Specialist (CCOS) will help create a sustainable competitive advantage. It is the expectation that the CCOS be able to navigate the complexities of our business.
*Must be fully bilingual in English & French*
For the Institution business:
Establish tailored operating mechanisms to meet the operational review needs of identified strategic accounts (GPO’s, SSO’s, etc.)
• Set up regular meetings with key customer stakeholders (internal and external) to review, align and make decisions on operational issues/challenges/requests for eg. product availability, back orders, etc.
• Determine and implement reporting needs to facilitate decision-making
• Determine and execute escalation processes for both urgent and non-urgent customer requests
• Log and manage service complaints for these strategic accounts
• Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives across the above operating mechanism
For the Home Patient business:
Execute and administer operational home patient programs, as required by the business.
Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives within these programs.
Major Subjects / Specialties
• Contract Management
• Operations / Supply Chain
• Knowledge of JDE operating system
Type of Experience
• Customer Care, Sales Support or equivalent
• Sales and/or customer facing experience
• Project management
• Process improvement
Years of Experience
• 3 yrs. in Customer Care / Healthcare Operations/Marketing/Sales Support
• 1+ years of entry level sales and/or direct customer experience
Additional Skills / Special Training / Technical Skills Required
- Typing Skills: 25-25 Words Per Minute
• The Customer Care Operations Specialist will possess a high degree of self-confidence that will enable them to respectfully challenge current processes.
• Excellent communication skills are required in order to collaborate with key stakeholders and drive positive change for our customers.
• Ability to ask probing questions in order to conduct root cause analysis and identify action required.
• Ability to collect customer feedback and disseminate key information to appropriate stakeholders.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills for both internal and external customer facing communication needs
• Highly effective within virtual team environment and matrix organization
• Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Detail oriented
• Critical thinking; decision-making skills
• Ability to analyze data and understand its value
• Ability to learn internal workflows
• Ability to work independently
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Thank you for your interest and application to Baxter. All applications will be reviewed and those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted directly.
Baxter is committed to creating and maintaining a barrier-free environment for all employees and customers. We believe in integration and equal opportunity and we are committed to treating all people with dignity and respect.