Global Services – Solution Architect/Customer Success Consultant
DescriptionGlobal Services – Solution Architect/Customer Success Consultant
Round Lake or Deerfield, IL
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
About Baxter Global Services
Our organization strives to deliver an unsurpassed value driven experience that makes Baxter an essential service solutions provider for our customers. Every day we are focused on providing quality service that enables our customers to focus on what matters; patient care. Baxter is well positioned to be the best service provider for our customers due to the depth of our product knowledge, years of service expertise, commitment to product serviceability and continued focus on operational excellence.
• Demonstrate outstanding communication skills in the areas of project status, articulation of complex technical concepts in general business terms and written specifications or requirements.
• Accountable for the facilitation of meetings and/or workshop sessions in a customer setting. This role provides technical insights and solutions in support of the sales engagement process.
• May be responsible for project coordination activities and timelines for small to medium sized projects.
• Accountable for the delivery of technical components as part of project responsibilities.
• Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in the health information eco-system components of a hospital, health network or clinic.
• Design, implement, and support advanced and diverse technical solutions that address complex business requirements.
• Provide technical guidance to other technical personnel.
• Manage technical components of projects.
• Participate in setting strategic technology directions for a given business need.
• Evaluate and recommend products and systems in key technology areas relevant to the delivery of services.
• Work cooperatively with technical personnel in other divisions and functions to accomplish enterprise-wide goals.
• Identify and implement process improvements in the architecture and/or infrastructure of existing systems, processes or tools.
• Remain up to date on new and emerging technologies within area of technical expertise and serves as resource to other Baxter employees
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required, including 7+ years in a technical environment, with experience as the senior technical resource.
• ITIL Foundations Certified (v3) and understands the Service Management Lifecycle.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• 3+ years of experience in the delivery of technical solutions in a customer facing role
• Technical expertise and/or breadth in Healthcare IT technologies, such as HL7, FHIR.
• Experience working with ExR providers, EPIC and Cerner experience a plus
• Ability to understand and assist in evolution and/or integration of Baxter service applications used in the delivery of solutions to external customers.
• 5+ years of experience in TCP/IP and networking concepts
• 5+ experience working with data formats of JSON, XML, Strings and Arrays
• Experience with Service Management tools such as Service Now, Peregrine, HP Tools suite including Problem Management, Configuration Management, Project Portfolio Management
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.