Manager Product, Gurgaon
Req #: 180000JT_en
Location: Gurgaon, HR IN
Job Category: Marketing
Date Posted: 1/22/2018 6:39:32 AM
DescriptionManager Product, Gurgaon
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different.
But a few things are clear, you’ll be:
- Defining the strategy for the business
- Conceptualization of marketing ideas and themes to run campaigns and activities
- Monitor implementation of marketing ideas and activities in coordination with the sales team
- Own of brand communication(paper and digital)
- Need Gap Analysis of the category for new product launch
- Developing and implementing a business-wide go-to-market plan (GTM)
- Conducting periodic reviews of GTM and measuring engagement/activities and business output
- Design and implement activities along with Medical Affairs for SME advocacy
- Driving digital marketing like email campaigns, online marketing and use of digital media’s for promotion
- Aggregate and use competitive intelligence to devise national marketing strategy
- Maintain MIS for and reporting on key global franchise projects
- Understand and provide inputs on market trends , shifts related to product usage
- Accountable for marketing spend
- Running dashboards and utilizing SFE for analytics and in sighting
- Collaborate with BUM/SM on driving product pricing
- Design and drive SPIFs (Special Product Incentive Fund)
- Drive sales team engagement activities like Cycle meets, monthly review meetings etc
QualificationsDo you have what it takes to build a career here?
Science Graduate with MBA is mandatory
Exp- 6-8 years
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.