Asst Mgr, Business
Req #: 180001SS_en
Location: Gurgaon, HR IN
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: 1/22/2018 5:49:38 AM
DescriptionASST MGR, BUSINESS
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll be involved with:
- Monthly account planning of secondary sales leading to primary sales for your territory/accounts
- Weekly planning for coverage and calls
- Monthly/quarterly sales forecast for defined territory
- Quarterly activation planning
- Driving adherence to SFE processes: Call average, customer coverage, working day and product sampling/demonstrations
- Tracking all product and service quality related complaints and coordinate with Manager/quality to ensure formal response and closure to complaints
- Competition & Market Mapping -- Track and gather market data, gather and analyse competitor activities
- Implementation of Marketing strategy and activations as per defined go to market
- Identify and drive business development initiatives in your current /new accounts including training and education of paramedical staff
- Ensure speedy and adequate availability of products in your accounts
- Drive awareness and adoption of products amongst intensivist/ Nephrologist
- Market Access to drive inclusion and penetration of products in Govt. and Corporate institutions
QualificationsDo you have what it takes to build a career here?
- Science graduate with 5-8 years of experience in an MNC healthcare company
- Experience in handling large territories and Specialty
- Negotiation skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem solving skills
- Market orientation
- Customer focus
- Scientific Selling
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.