Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supervision of receiving, storage, internal/external transportation of batch related, miscellaneous, and other materials, and maintenance of GMP compliant warehouse.
- Supervise the daily operations across a shift including performance, attendance, and merit evaluations.
- Interact with plant management on operating issues relative to transportation, warehouse, and inventory control that impact plant operations.
- Commit to employee feedback and developmental processes.
- Adheres to corporate trade compliance regarding import/export. Maiintains department schedules which support production without delays. Plan and coordinate efficient transfer of materials and finished products to and from production and warehouse areas. Responsible for maintaining proper inventory control procedures and documentation for all raw materials and production supplies and finished product produced, stored, and shipped from the plant.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOPs, regulatory requirements, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Support plant-wide strategic plan programs and activities.
Qualifications for this role
- Ability to supervise activities of warehouse through subordinates.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments/
- Manage multiple priorities in a warehouse setting.
- Requires a B.S.
- 1-3 years of warehouse experience or 5+ years of warehouse experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.