Pharmacy Customer Service /Data Entry Assistant
Req #: 180001SR_en
Location: Auckland, AUK NZ
Job Category: Clinical
Date Posted: 1/17/2018 12:59:41 AM
DescriptionCustomer Service/Data Entry – NZ Pharmacy
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
Baxter is currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Customer Service/Data Entry position based at our Auckland, NZ site. Responsible for providing effective and timely customer service to meet the needs of internal and external customers of the pharmacy. In conjunction, ensuring accurate and timely processing of documentation.
• Manage the receipt, processing and delivery of customer orders.
• Timely receipt of fax & email orders, confirming expected delivery date and time.
• Check orders for completeness – legibility/ patient details/ drugs/ diluents/ delivery details etc. Clarifying details with customer if any aspects of the order are unclear
• Complying with regulatory requirements of GMP, GDP and EH&S.
• Assisting customers with account enquiries, invoicing issues.
• Working with team leaders and production specialists of different sites to manage current workload by bringing forward or delaying orders as per customer needs and production demands.
• Working with staff at dispatch to track on time delivery of orders to key customers.
• Liaising with the Specialists to clarify any issues with orders and then relaying the information back to the customers.
• Assist in solving customer problems/queries.
• Use of standard Microsoft programs such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access to provide clerical support and maintain information databases.
• Dealing with adverse events and product complaints.
• Assist in capturing customer complaint reports regarding delivery and service issues.
• Flexibility with working different shifts, weekends and varying Public holidays per state to ensure patient care across all states.
• Perform other duties as directed by Management
Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• Highly oriented towards excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction
• Excellent attendance and punctuality records and no outstanding performance issues
• Willing and motivated attitude
• Displays drive and a sense of urgency to achieving deadlines, assisting with additional
hours, flexibility etc.
• Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of basic mathematics and be able to
communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Pleasant telephone manner to all external and internal stakeholders
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters! Applications close 26th January 2018.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.