Product Manager, II
Req #: 180000OC_en
Location: Singapore, SG
Job Category: Marketing
Date Posted: 1/16/2018 2:49:34 AM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
The role is to support the marketing for about 20 million business of Chronic Renal Dialysis
products, with high in-market growth of about 20%. Successful incumbent should possess
excellent strategic and operational marketing skills.
1. Develop and execute marketing and promotional plans and ensure effective execution.
2. Conduct market research to understand market needs to develop effective strategies.
3. Develop and implement key marketing activities including organizing training and education,
conferences, seminars for medical professionals for purpose of establishing and growing
4. Establish and maintain contacts with key decision makers, key opinion leaders, country
nephrology societies and key medical staff to develop and establish therapy selection
guidelines and build brand awareness.
5. Work closely with Medical Affairs to access therapy information; work on developing tailored
activities to promote key messages, physician and other healthcare professional training,
drop out management programs and helping improve standards of care.
6. Develop and drive patient awareness, acquisition and retention initiatives.
7. Work closely with the sales and clinical nurse teams to ensure effective execution of
marketing plans and measure outcomes.
8. Sales force training and tools on Therapy, objection handling and patient management.
9. Work closely with Customer Service, Technical and Supply Chain teams improve overall
patient satisfaction on Baxter products and services.
10. Support Brunei & Myanmar marketing initiatives.
Takes to build a career here
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. At least 10 years of marketing experience in the healthcare industry. Sales experience
3. Strong insight of Singapore Healthcare market and reimbursement system.
4. Proven track record in leading and managing therapy/brand promotion.
5. Be familiar or experienced in specialty disease management e.g. Diabetes, Hypertension, etc.
6. Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
7. Excellent grounding in analytics, business modeling and training capabilities.
8. Strong business acumen with ability to make decisions, define strategies and ensure effective
9. Passionate, energetic, self-motivated and result oriented leader who can also motivate others
and foster teamwork across all functions and levels.
10. Creative problem solver who not only can identify issues but also comes up with solutions.
11. Good command of written and spoken English.
MBA degree is an advantage.
People management experience desirable.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Call to Action
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.