Storeperson Level 2
Req #: 180001N6_en
Location: Acacia Ridge, QLD AU
Job Category: Supply Chain
Date Posted: 1/16/2018 12:42:09 AM
DescriptionStoreperson Level 2 - QLD
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
An opportunity has become available for a Storeperson to join Baxter’s Distribution team based in Acacia Ridge QLD, in a permanent position. The core responsibilities include, however not limited to receipt of goods or basic assembly of customer’s orders and material movement throughout the distribution channel that meets with internal / external customer requirements.
• Perform to productivity standards on all JIB’s within the area of work and to be fully multi - skilled within team whilst maintaining a minimal level of process errors. (Refer KPI’s for team error benchmark ).
• Manage the basic receiving / assembly requirements of a supplier / internal or external customer order that will lead to a defect free receipt / dispatch.
• Compliance with all JIB’s that have been issued and trained. Following these basic JIB’s will guarantee compliance to local GWP and Department of Health standards.
• Maintain forklift batteries that will enable the equipment to comply with the manufactures specifications.
• Participate in local safety and housekeeping programs that will ensure the basic safety of the Team Member and his / her work colleagues.
• Report to his / her Supervisor or Distribution Manager any issues that fall outside the JIB’s that have been administered or safety incidents that may lead to property loss or injury.
• Analyze process errors which may have occurred and by utilising the appropriate system history determines the error and correct so that a non-conformance can be avoided.
• Comply with all basic instruction of JIB’s and report on opportunity for procedural change so that effective solutions can be reached.
• Book dispatch requirements through predetermined transport services so that time sensitive orders will meet the expectations of the customer.
• Forklift licence
• Steel Cap Boots
• Hi Vis Shirts
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
• Successfully completed a Australian national industry qualification, Certificate II in Transport & Distribution (Warehousing & Storage)
• Reach truck experience
• Intermediate understanding of Baxter products and Solid understanding of Baxter policies.
• Dangerous Goods Storage and Handling Certification.
• Completed a successful training program of Distribution Team Member Level 1
• Introductory Radio Frequency / Computer skills
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters! Applications close on 30th January 2018
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.