Corporate Executive Assistant
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
- Coordinate all details (registration, webcast, travel, investor schedules, meeting invites, etc., for ~ 20 external investor conferences throughout the year for the VP Investor Relations as well as handle all details for either the CFO or CEO per conference.
- Coordinate the annual stockholder meeting in Deerfield
- Coordinate the bi-annual investor conference in New York for ~200 investors.
- Represent Baxter to external investors and stockholders. Answer questions as needed regarding stock, dividends, stock splits, spin-offs, etc.
- Prepare expense reports, and manage department expenses.
- Regular internal interface with the assistants to Baxter’s CEO & CFO as well as other assistants to Baxter’s Executive Management.
- Maintain investor relations corporate records according to policy.
- Manage the quarterly earnings calls
- Write & send out press releases for the earnings calls & investor conferences Baxter is presenting at. Work with Corporate Communications on timing
- Maintain high level of confidentiality to highly sensitive information throughout the corporation.
- Triage incoming/outgoing correspondence, mail, etc. and respond as appropriate.
- Help with staffing activities to include interviewing, onboarding and transfers.
- Establish leadership role within the administrative community.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in order to effectively communicate with high levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and identify proactive solutions to complex situations.
- Manage multiple tasks and be highly detail oriented.
- Maintain highest degree of accuracy and timeliness of work.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and computers/systems.
- Should also have demonstrated proficiency with Intranet and Internet applications and research.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information, executive tasks with great discretion, and act with highest professionalism.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or professional certification preferred.
- 10+ years of experience as Executive Assistant or Sr. Executive Assistant level.
- Legal experience a plus.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.