Sr Mgr, Marketing
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Scope of responsibility ranges from existing product and line extensions to new product lines & entry into new market segment and/or new business models.
Total portfolio responsibility includes Coseal, Tachosil, Artiss, new business development opportunity(s) and liaison with the Government Affairs team.
Drive portfolio & lifecycle management for the Coseal, Tachosil, and Artiss portfolio of products.
Identify unmet customer needs and cost-effective strategies for Coseal, Tachosil and Artiss in the US market and defining the positioning strategies and tactics.
Lead Coseal Plus product launch to include:
- Segment and target customers / accounts for priority at launch
- Aligned positioning and messaging plan for product vs competition and within the overall Baxter portfolio for both internal and external stakeholders
- Create tactics and specific activities for the US sales force that support the achievement of the sales objectives
- Develop and align pricing strategy for Baxter entry into the market
- Complete complex financial analysis for the US market current year and future year plans to include pricing strategies, margin analysis and revenue plans.
- Participate in the competitive intelligence process for all assigned market segments and development approach response messaging and materials.
- KOL / surgeon champion management. Identify, build, and nurture relationships for specific market segments.
- Represent the voice of the US market for program development activities.
- Evaluate assigned market segments or new markets to determine opportunities: products, technologies and business models
- Ability to understand market trends, financial data, and customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data.
- Skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, messaging, branding, relationship management and creative product/program development.
- Solid business acumen and project management.
- Strong results orientation.
- BS/BA required with five to eight years’ experience in marketing,
- MBA strongly preferred.
- Medical Device industry experience is a benefit.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.