Sr Marketing Manager
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Sr. Marketing Manager will at minimum lead the following activities with respect to their product line/family:
- Establish the global value proposition, brand and evidence strategy to maximize market adoption
- Lead Global Long Range Planning and Investment Planning activities for the product line
- Lead program development activities, develop global product launch plans including go-to-market strategies
- Identify new product development needs, unmet customer needs and create product road-map to address those needs competitively
- Responsible for product portfolio strategy, product life-cycle management and guiding local market commercial execution for existing and new products
- Establish a robust network of Key Opinion Leader and Key Product Champions globally to support new product development, evaluate new technology/procedural trends and support product educational/promotional activities
- Develop product line growth strategy through robust competitive intelligence, quantitative/qualitative analysis, game theory strategies, market segmentation, market share analysis and pricing strategies
- Lead the product development cycle by collaborating with R&D, quality, regulatory, clinical/medical affairs, manufacturing, regional/local marketing and sales.
- Participate in inorganic/business development opportunities
Qualifications for this role
Must be self-motivated, possess excellent writing skills, exhibit excellent analytical thinking, and excellent people interaction skills.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of Marketing/Product Management Experience
- Market assessment and segmentation
- Product Launch Experience
- Integrated communication strategies/Campaign development
- Qualitative analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Healthcare/Medical Device experience preferred
- BS/BA required with greater than 3 years of experience in marketing, Master’s degree/MBA strongly preferred
- Healthcare/Medical Device experience is a benefit
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.