Stock Controller, Pharmacy
Req #: 1800016Z_en
Location: Regency Park, SA AU
Job Category: Clinical
Date Posted: 1/10/2018 5:09:49 PM
DescriptionStock Controller, Pharmacy
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
Join us in delivering compounding services for patient specific doses and batch compounding within a responsive, structured, team environment in our Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) registered facility in Kurralta Park.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The main purpose of this position is to be responsible for the receipt and processing of pharmaceutical orders and material movement throughout the pharmacy that meets with internal/external customer's requirements and ensures the smooth running of production.
You will be responsible for;
• Maintaining inventory/stock
• Replenishing stock on shelves
• Purchasing stock from Distribution Centres and receiving all inventory into JDE
• Assisting pharmacy with daily production needs
• Transferring stock to other pharmacy sites if needed
• Ensuring stock counts are completed accurately and on schedule.
• Implantation of lean in store area
• Organising credit/debit for under/over supply or damaged stock
• Entering bills
• Liaising with suppliers and Central Purchasers when necessary
• Other pharmacy duties as required
QualificationsDo you have what it takes to build a career here?
Skills and experience
• Experience in a similar role, essential.
• Ability to adhere to procedure with good attention to detail.
• Good communication and people skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience within a pharmaceutical/healthcare organisation would be seen as distinctly advantageous
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
If you are dedicated and hardworking and looking for a reputable company who can offer stability, this opportunity is for you!
To make a difference in your next role, APPLY NOW! Applications closing on 24th Jan 2018
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.