Sr Mgr, Marketing
Req #: 180000O8_en
Location: Singapore, SG
Job Category: Marketing
Date Posted: 1/7/2018 9:39:45 PM
The New Product Sr. Manager will own the Innovation Strategy and the development of New Products pipeline for emerging markets. This person will be the commercial leader , on the Global Marketing Innovation Team, with decision making authority in assessing the needs of the market, defining product requirements, closely working with R&D, RA, CA and MA.
He/She will also work with the Business Model Innovation team to find comprehensive solutions of Product + Business model to ensure we maximize the in market impact for our partners, patients and Baxter.
•Define new product development needs versus unmet market opportunities
•Built Target Product Profiles and Multi-Generational Product Plans
•Set pricing strategies
•Build Business Cases
•Set the product roadmap and lifecycle management
•Master and lead the New Product Development Process
•Develop global product launch plans including go-to-market strategies
•Build Global Evidence Generation Strategies
•Oversee KOL development
•Define market development strategy and identification of key adoption barriers
•Collaborate with R&D, Clinical, Market Access, Regulatory and Global Commercial Marketing
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study is required. MBA is preferred.
- Preferably has at least 10 to 15 years work experience in sales and marketing; healthcare/pharma experience.
- Strong results orientation and analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong strategic planning
- Skills in: market research, pricing and reimbursement, customer advocacy development and creative product/program development, messaging and branding
- Good sense of urgency and strong follow up
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision