Req #: 180000O4_en
Location: Kuala Lumpur, 14 MY
Job Category: Finance
Date Posted: 1/7/2018 9:39:44 PM
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anaesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
What You’ll Be Doing
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every day is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Perform Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Inventory and all General Accounting operational day to day activities and ensure accounts are up to date at all times
- Create and update master data maintenance
- Prepare and submit corporate reporting
- Responsible for preparing management accounts, reports, balance sheet reconciliation/schedules in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist in overall accounting and financial functions eg. cash flows management, budgets and forecast
Ensure integrity of the financial information in the accounting system - Investigate, reconcile and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Responsible for local tax regulations inclusive of submission of tax filing/returns and GST submission
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal controls, statutory filing requirements and reporting in line with the company's policies and procedures.
- Continuous improvement of financial and accounting process and controls
- To perform any other ad-hoc tasks or projects as may be assigned from time to time.
To liaise with auditors, bankers, tax agents and other relevant authorities
Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Accounting, Finance, Banking or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) working experience is required for this position
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Financial planning analysis is added advantage
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Passionate and willing to learn and take on added responsibilities
Self-motivated, independent, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
Knowledgeable of Malaysia accounting standards, tax requirement and IFRS
Intermediate MS Excel/Word abilities
Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment with minimal supervision
Excellent communication skills
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.